Friday, October 12, 2007

Yea Lila is here!

Hello everyone how are you doing? I didn't get to go to the hospital this morning because I have no days but Billy and Jasmine went and they called me every 5 minutes and gave me an update. They said Lila is beautiful and has a lot of hair and is everyone ready (IT'S RED) I have an appointment at 2 and Alex is coming to get me and afterwards we are going straight to see Lila. I can't believe that she is here time flew I think but Kim probably thinks time didn't fly to fast for her. Jasmine said someone asked Addi if she wanted to go to McDonalds with them this morning and Addi said NO can you believe that, she is so excited and so is Levi. Congradulations Kim and Paul on your new Arrival yall are the best parents and have the best children. I will see all of you real soon. Love yall and I am glad that everything went good. Kim remember to use that Morphine pump. Mary

0 friendly comments: