Sunday, November 9, 2008

update on Jaterkeria

I called her mom this evening and Jakteria is still in Childrens Hospital and she has a infection called cvr her mom told me that is would be like a cold to normal adults but she has to stay in the hospital to keep her blood work checked and her levels have still been high. Talking to her really made me nervous this evening, she also said the nurse said that it is a possibility that the donor could have had this when he passed away and I was even nervous after hearing that but I am trying to keep my spirits up but today has been a challenge for me I think I have cried for about four hours today, I am assuming that it is the steriods that i just finished today and on a fun note Kim assembled my med. and after it she took out my IV and I called the nurse and told her she didn't need to come out today today that if she would just call Tammy and tell her she left her bag here and she can come pick it up tomorrow and she said just fine because she lived in Springville and that is a long way to have to travel just to get my IV out and Kim did as good as job as any of the other nurses.

Rachel I got the book you suggested and it is a very good book I am enjoying it so much it is so interesting, this is going to be fun and I am looking forward to doing this project with the group. I am already on page 100 and it gets so much better each page.

Guess I will go and please everyone pray for the little girl Jakeria she and her family needs it very much. Love everyone Mary

5 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

You and Baby JaKeria are in my thoughts and prayers. Please know there are so many people praying for you and Baby JaKeria.

I hope you have a good week. I'll be thinking of you.

Love,
Erin

Rachel said...

Mary,

Where did you find the book? Susan has had trouble finding it and I haven't had any luck either.

Anonymous said...

In Jasper at Waldens books it was 26.00 Kim ordered hers on line for 8 dollars what a savings I am not that patient so I went ahead and got mine. It is a great book. Mary

Anonymous said...

What book is it?

Kim said...

Prayers are going up for you and JaKeria. Tears are o.k. but keep a smile on your face. There are so many standing behind you to support you.