Monday, January 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Hello everyone, I would like to tell those who read my blog about my weekend even though the ones that read my blog are the one pretty much doing the same things I did how funny is that but for those bloggers who are not with me often here is an update.

On Friday evening we had the honor to go to Paul's/others National Board Certification reception and it was so great. It is always nice to have family that cares and will support you. Family is so important because as I was sitting upstairs with all the others I got to looking and we had almost a whole isle filled with just family for Paul. Paul worked hard and we will probably never know how much effort he put into this but I know from watching him it was no easy task. So CONGRATS TO PAUL WE LOVE YOU! Afterwards we all went to the Fish Market (which isn't my favorite but I can always find something like Chicken in something like Pasta). And again all the family went there also the fellowship, the laughter and the talking is so addicting that you hate for the evening to end. This family has such a strong bond and I am so thankful to be such a part of it. I love you all very much and I enjoy each and every day with all of you.

Saturday was not that active of a day, I slept sorta late and enjoyed it so much. I stayed home and just hung out there. I have started playing Bingo on Yahoo and it is so much fun, I called it the I'm to old to keep up with the cards. I couldn't believe it was such a challenge, but for me it was.

Sunday is always such a great day for me and my family. We went to church and church is such a safe place to be. David always has such a great uplifting lessons. After church we went home to eat. We ate steaks, corn, salad, and peas it was great just all of us sitting at the table with each other. These occasions are getting rarer and rarer. I cherish my family so much, I enjoy every minute we have when we get it. Then we went to see mawmaw and pawpaw and I would like for everyone to please say a special prayer for the both of them, mawmaw is very sick. She is such a precious person and all her life she has done for others unselfishly. Pawpaw has been having some breathing problems so please remember him he seemed to be doing good today he was talking non stop. After church we came home Theresa and James was at the house and they had brought homemade Chicken soup and it was the best soup ever. The visit was good and we laughed and laughed about everything.

Monday Billy had a dr.apt at 8 and everything seemed ok. We both had an eye apt. and Billy's eyes were the same which surprised me and my eyes well just let me say they had changed big time. I am not getting new lenses because in Oct. my insurance wil cover almost all of new frames in Oct. so I am going to wait till then to get new frames.

Oh by the way Billy and I went to see the movie TWILIGHT I am not going to say much about the movie but I will tell you it is just wonderful I loved every bit of it, I was so shocked that I liked it so much. But please everyone go and see the movie.


Guess this is long enough. Mary

3 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen on Twilight! Think of you often and hope that everything is going wonderfully!

Paul said...

Great new look, Mary. You rock.

Anonymous said...

thanks Paul I had a little help