Friday, September 21, 2007

hello bloggers

Hey everyone I have finally took the time to blog again I have missed blogging, I have been reading everyone else's though. I finally finished taking all of my test for my liver. I called yesterday to see if I could do anything for my itching knowing better and the nurse told me "well not really" and that just because I am finished with all the testing doesn't mean I will get a Liver now I told her I know that she said it could be 6 months not very long or 1 year which is still not very long or it could be sooner which she told me nothing I did not already know.
Our new Librarian laid her sweater down on a table today and we had some classes come in to watch a movie and when she was fixing to leave her sweater was gone and boy was she angry, she said I can't believe someone would take my stuff I said "Hey you are working with children here" I found her sweater in the lost and found in the office and she was so happy. I will type later

3 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

hey Mary Welcome back to the real world. I mean Blog world. I have missed you. I think of you daily. I am so glad to be going to church with you.. You are a special person. And I truly admire you and you courage and build off of your trust and love for God, and what he can do. Well anyway see you Sunday...

Unknown said...

Glad you're blogging again!!!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Welcome back Mary Mary it is nice to see you back on the blog world. I am thinking about you alot,you are a very sweet person to me. I hope thing's come fast for you so you don't have to wait long. Well take care and don't work to hard. Watch out for those kid's.