Friday, August 31, 2007

How was my Friday

Well we just had a fire drill and I did know where to go for this drill now yesterday when we did the Tornado Drill I was running all over the place because now that I am in the Library I wasn't sure where to go Dr. Maye informed me that I would go to the back of the Library now how convience is that since I was all over the building yesterday it is good to know I will be able to get out of the building when there is a fire and its not good to know that I would have gotten blown away during the tornado trying to get somewhere but I am ready now and my children and I will all be safe during the fire and tornado drill. I am so glad that it is Friday this has been a very long week I am so glad to be off Monday there is advantages to working in the school system off days. I am very upset that they took away all of our October days now we have none no break at all.
Alex is ready for the Auburn season. He got up this morning and put on his auburn jersey and auburn sandals and off to school he goes. He is excited about going to the ball game tomorrow, Daniel is taking him.
Saturday dad my sister and I are going to Gadsden to go and see my aunt and uncle there they have a baby gift for my sister and then Pam and my aunt and I are going to go to the Penny's outlet to shop some. Sometimes they have a lot and sometimes they have not much of anything I hope now that we have a baby to buy for we will find several things. My sister is having a baby boy in November and his name is Aidyn Maddux Young we are all so excited about him arriving I have bought him so many different things already, and so has she and my dad has had a great time buying for him. He has went and bought him clothes and a pack and play and a walker and several other outfits, this has been and uplifting occassion for him and he has had a great time buying for him.

2 friendly comments:

Emily said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow! You deserve it! I am happy for your family's special time!
P.S. The name is really cute!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know you all are very happy. I got an invitation to the shower but I did not know who it was. I glad I read your blog. Well take care and May God Bless you. Phyllis Roll Tide and Auburn just nearly lost.