Friday, February 22, 2008

events of the evening

Last night my car quite running I had to have it towed. MY friend Teresa and LIndsey came to wait with me because my flashers had quit working so they parked behind me and guess what her car also quit her battery went dead so James had to come and buy her a battery I was stranded for 2 and 1/2 hours on the side of the road. I just talked to the auto shop my car is at in Graysville and my motor has died, can you believe that I was just beside myself luckily it is income tax time and it is going to cost 1750.00 to get it fixed can you believe that. I can't. I thought well what can happen next? and really things could be worse. We were stranded on 78 highway and it was raining and I got really sick there. I didn't think I was ever going to get home. I got home about 9:30. Alex is going with Teresa and James and Caleb and LIndsey to Gatlingburg for the cyc retreat I hope he has a great time he needs to get away for awhile. I won't to get away for awhile but I sorta am in a bind I cant' go anywhere. We called the police to come help and we were told that there was one police and he was working a wreck and maybe when he was finished he could come and help us. Bryant Nabors ended up coming by and blocking off the road so James could try and jump off Teresa's car which didn't work. But anyway all is well Mary

2 friendly comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well Mary Mary I have to say if anything bad is going to happen it will be to you. I wish you would have some good luck like getting a liver to make you feel better. Well take care and you try to stay of the road for awhile. May God Bless you real soon with a liver.

Anonymous said...

Good words.