Thursday, February 7, 2008

Doctor's update

Hello everyone how are you doing. I hope you are not getting tired or bored with my same background but I do not know how to change it Help Paul. Well, the doctor told me yesterday that usually from the time you are put on the transplant list it takes 6 8 months to get a transplant March will be 6 months and May will be 8 months and he said there has been 2 other people who itch like me and immediately after the surgery the itching stops that was music to my ears that will be a blessing to me sometimes I think I need to be committed. Oh let me vent a little. My doctor called my coordinator and I heard him say "addictive Personality" I said did they say that I had a addictive perosnality? and he said the pharmacist said that and that made me real upset. The doctor just laughed and I didn't understand it and I told him that sometimes I take two puffs at a time and he said that is no big deal and I am not addictive to it. Because it is the only thing that seems to help some and I am not going to change anything but add one more bottle for you a month. After my surgery I will not need any of that medicine and I am so thankful.
Mary

2 friendly comments:

Kim said...

I'd like to give that pharmacist a piece of my mind! Where is he? If he lived one day in your shoes he might change his attitude!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I don't think that anyone should say that about someone because they do not know how you feel. That makes me so mad I just want to bless someone because they don't know how things are.Well you take care and keep you chin up and keep going like you are. May God Bless You