Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentines Day and Anniversary

Hello everyone I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. I would like to say to all the blogging world that my anniversary is on Valentine's DAy and I will be married for 21 years and it has been the best 21 years of my life and no life isn't a bed of roses but I have the best husband in the world. My husband is going through alot with me being sick and his parents being sick that I applaud him at how well he is holding up. Billy knows how to make a smile come on my face when I am not feeling well and he knows just what to say to me to make me happy. Even though life has been hard for the last 2 years with my mom having been sick and my dad acting like he doesn't have any sense and Billy never let me down not one time he stayed at home while I stayed with my mom and kept some normalcy at our house and I am so thankful for that He held my hand through the heartache of losing my mom and without him I would'nt have made it through like I did. Having a husband that is so loving and caring and considerate and so thoughtful of someone other than himself means the world to me. I love him with all my heart and I look forward to spending another 20 years or more with him. HE is my light when the tunnel is dark he is my sunshine when the sun is shinning and he is my SWEETHEART!!!!!

0 friendly comments: