Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some pictures of them waiting in the waiting room during my surgery

I will have to say I am the luckiest person in the world to have such great family and church family. I am so proud of my church family,for those who don't know they called Tameka over to them and took her in as family and stayed by her side while her daughter was having her Liver Transplant. I am the luckiest person in the world to be a part of this family at "SYLVAN SPRINGS CHURCH OF CHRIST"
I know this is a late post but hey better late than never. This is a great post!!!!



This is a funny picture because Alex met her at the elevator and wheeled her in because she had her foot surgery that Friday and she just had to come up to the waiting room to be with everyone.



This is funny Aidyn never has anything to do with anyone, but he loved Addi and as you can see Addi liked trying to hold him.




This is a waiting room picture, can you believe all the people? If you will look closely by Mia you will see Tameka the baby's mom and you will also see the red wagon behind them that is what she came here with, she is trying to hide in this picture.




In this picture you can see Tameka a little bit but not much.





This is a great picture of Katie and Mia. These are two beautiful people, I love them so much they are so special to me.



Look at Hannah and Daniel their smiles tell it all, they are beautiful.lol Hannah survived the waiting room during my surgery.


Now Phyllis looks like she is just so happy and having a great time.



NOw just take a look at Susan and you just can't be sad here, she is in the waiting room and waiting on me to get out of surgery and is as happy as can be.



My hubby was worried to death in this picture I am sure he is texting everyone he knows to tell them I am in surgery.




This is my best friend and her husband look at the look on her face she looks worried to death. She is the sweetest friend she has been happy and sad with me through this year it was rough for the both of us.

2 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

You really do have some great friends and family! It's so great to have so many close people!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I LOVE the big group picture! What a fan club you have! A few minutes before that picture was made (and after we knew you did great during surgery) we were all talking and laughing and out of the blue Lindsey said ...awww I miss camp lol it was too cute. i love you Mary!