Monday, February 23, 2009

Heres and Exciting Post Dr.Visit.

Well, today was great. My visit was wonderful all my blood work but Prograf (I never expect it to be right) was good. He lowered my Prograf and hopefully that will stop the shaking. It is strange he suggested me to try Hypnopsis I know I didn't spell it right for my itching, he wanted to try that before he did anything else, I feel some what funny about that, even though David did suggest it before my surgery and I just never did do it, what do yall think of this idea should I or should I not. He said I don't have to come to the Dr. but every 2 months and give blood once a month WoW look how far I have come in just almost 5 months. God has held my hand through this whole process without him I just couldn't have came this far without him. I am so thankful to be a Christian and part of such a great family. Thanks everyone.

3 friendly comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Mary! It's Michelle (Sublett) Wilson. I am so glad you are doing so great. Paw Paw and Debbie keeps me informed on updates. We have been praying for you and your family as you go through these journeys. I can not believe that they "kiddos" are so big. OMG! Well, just wanted to check in. Say hello to everyone for us!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are doing so well. You are such a special lady and you are in my prayers. I think that you should do whatever you think will help you. Only you know yourself and whatever you decide to do you will be supported in!

Jazz said...

After seeing you in the AMBIEN experience, and you not remembering it...lol...i'm scared to think wat would happen if you were hypnotized!!! lol!! just kidding....and yay..dr. visit onlyonce every 2 months....yea... I love you