Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CHRISTMAS TYME FAVORITES

Hello everyone here are a few of my christmas time favorites.

1. Christmas Breakfast: I t hink this is our 5 year to do Christmas Breakfast at my house. Well, our breakfast started at 9:30 and the time is 10:30, give all the l ittle ones time to open Santa gifts. Now everyone brings a dish, here is a few things that I fix, grits, bisquits, gravy, peppered Bacon, regular Bacon, Hot sausages, regular sausage, eggs some with cheese and some without, one year the lights went out right before I got the eggs cooked so I got this bright idea to cook them on the grill well, we all sat down to eat (without the eggs) they finally got done after we were all full, it took forever but now it is pretty funny. I also fix a Ham for all of us for lunch/supper with all the fixins. I love it that everyone hangs out in their PJ's even the adults do it.

2. There is no right or wrong to us opening presents if you were at my house during present time you would not have a clue what's was happening, there is so much mass confusion going on people are handing out gifts everyone is talking at the same time noone is really hearing the other but someone always answers, there is paper everywhere you would think someone would pick it up, eventually we get it all up but that is part of our mass confusion the thing is we are all so happy just the way things are.

3. We all hangout and we save the best for last "WATCHING DEAN AND COMPANY" I hope everyone has seen it once when we think they can't get any funnier they top the last show. We all laugh so much. For those of you who haven't seen it here is a brief preview of it, there are ladies singing Christmas songs who are really bad singers and they think they are great so they are putting all they have into their singing. Now they have all the family children involved of all sizes and this part is a "hoot" because they have a hard time with their vocals too. I hope most of you wll tune into to watch it I will post the station later because right now I can't remember the station.

4. Christmas lights I am not that funny about my lights on the tree now Billy is another story. We have a tree down stairs that is just pretty we have all fun ornaments on it and colored lights sorta looks like a kid tree, now the tree upstairs looks like it came out of a Martha Stewart magazine I will post a picture when I get home later. The tree has purple lights all over it, and it has birds and peacock feathers sticking out all over it Billy worked hard on it I put the tree together for him and the colors has disappeared on some of the branches so I put some long branches where the short branches should be and short branches where the long branches should be but to my scare Billy loved the tree it looked so much better really full. So I will probably never be able to do that again. But it is pretty.

2 friendly comments:

Mandi said...

I wanna see your tree!! Pictures please!! :) Hope you are feeling well these days!!

Katie said...

I love our crazy Christmas traditions! Fun, Fun! I bought Hannah's pajamas today!