Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

hello everyone just look at
cuties this was real late at
night and Levi is so happy.

Now what is Christmas
without beauties, look at
Lila's eyes she is so alert.
We are sorry that Hannah
isnt' in the pic. we will take
one with her later Love you
Hannah.


They are so happy and
Levi loves his picture to
be made.


Here is my nephew
he is precious I love being
around him.



My dad just doesn't know
what to think of him. I know
dad is very proud of this
"Little Man"




Levi just loves Oranges
he ate two but as you can
see he just sucked the juice
outof all of them. He is so
much fun.





Jasmine loved her Money
tree. It really turned out
great. Jasmine's smile is what
Christmas is all about.






Now everyone just look at
the hairdo haha. He loved his
money tree also







Well the festivities are all over and I am sorta sad. lol. Everyone came over to my house and as Addi said yang yang "This is the best Pajama party ever" Addi is the best she makes you feel so special over the smallest things I fixed Macaroni and Cheese yesterday and she was so excited all she talked about was how wonderful it is and that my mac and cheese was even better than her moms lol and that my mac and cheese was famous. Levi just hung out and was the best boy all day his smile makes life great he really knows how to lighten up a room. Jasmine was coming out of her room and she was bringing Levi out and he started sorta crying and he came down the hall hollering she purshed me she purshed me (pushed) it was so funny Jasmine behind him saying no I didn't no I didn't. Now for Lila we never heard a peak from her she smiled and smiled at eveyone and it just made my heart smile she is the most content child ever. And Hannah was so cute in her pj's I got to lay down with her while she napped. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking I would miss something with everyone in my house so I laid down with her for a while and then I just had to get up with the crowd.We went to see mawmaw and pawpaw and as I was leaving I told everyone to stay and not leave we would be right back I didn't want to come home to a "empty house " Christmas blues" Mawmaw and pawpaw seemed ok. Pawpaw seemed better than mawmaw so everyone please pray for them. When we got home they were all there and I was so happy.








Family is so important to me and ever since we have started having Breakfast at my house it means the world to me I love hanging out in my pj's and sitting around and watching "Dean and Company" with the family this is our family entertainment on Christmas if you have not watched this please plan to next Christmas. They went overboard this year, they could have left some things off.

5 friendly comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Mary! I am glad you had a great Christmas. I wanted to come by but Ben was sick so we stayed home. I think a big pajama party sounds like so much fun!!!

Granna said...

I think Dean and Company did leave some things off!

Paul said...

Mary, thanks for a great day yesterday! Oh, I was wondering about all of those orange pieces. Now I know!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I am so happy that you had a Great Christmas. We had a good Christmas also. The kid's are going up all so fast. Pam little boy has put on some weight with those chubby little check's.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I have internet service hooked up now, it took me long enough, huh, I will have to get you my e-mail address as soon as Steve tells me what it is. Your snowman was a little whimpy, but wasn't the snow beautiful. Love You