Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A new aunt







Pam is going to be the sweetest mom. She loves this little man and can't imagine life without him.




























I am a proud aunt of Baby Aidyn Maddux Young, he weighed 7lbs 12 ounces and he was 20 1/2 inches long I think. My sister Pam had a hard time delivering but she is ok and we have a beautiful baby boy.











































Look at the proud pawpaw he was so excited to have him here with us. Dad was all smiles and was the happiest I have seen him in a while.




This was right after he was born and just look how tiny he looks next to Steve's hand. I took one look at him and I just know he is going to be something else.lol. He is the sweetest little man.
























2 friendly comments:

Rachel said...

He is so cute Mary! I am glad that both mommy and baby are doing well. I am not sure which one was more adorable; the new baby or your dad holding him!

Katie said...

OH so sweet! I am happy for you guys.