Tuesday, October 28, 2008

another update

Ok I finally got the call from the doctor and he said the biopsy showed mild rejection so he raised my prograft from 5 to 7 and raised my predisone 4 to 5 he said hopefully getting my medicines regulated this will fix my problem. The doctor I seen is so rude I told Dr.McGuire
I did not want to see him anymore. They put me to sleep to do the biopsy because I could not handle the pain because of my scar from the surgery so didn't feel a thing.
I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kim and I love you so much. You have done so much for me during this trying time in my life going through this without you I just don't think I could have done it.You are the best christian, wife, mother and friend anyone could ask for and I love you so much Thank You for everything and I love you and your family can't wait to see all the kids.
In Christian Love Mary

6 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and you continue to be in my prayers. Lots of hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mary, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I think about you all the time and I always give Mom an update on how you are doing.

We love you and are thinking and praying for you.

Much love,
Erin

Crystal said...

I hope the medicines do the trick. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I just found out what was going on...That is what I get for not reading blogs yesterday. I am so sorry. I am praying for you daily Mary. Love you bunches!

Emily said...

Praise God!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers! Patsy