Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Drive In Movie

Jasmine and I decided to go to the Drive-In movie at Winfield we went last night at the 12:00 showing we left home at 11:10 got there and we were somewhat late but that was ok we were there. It has been years since I had been to a drive in movie. Being late to a drive in movie is very embarrassing, we drive up pay and start to drive in and the man hollers to us a radio station that we didn't hear, so one other thing people park crazy in a drive in movie we had to drive down many lines to finally find a space and I pulled in a space so crooked by people sitting out in lounge chairs in the space next to us, so we park and work with trying to find the radio station so we can hear the movie ( I remember going when I was young and we had speakers to put on the windows) we just couldn't figure it out so I said Jasmine ask the boy outside what the channel is and when she finally worked up the nerve she leans out of the car and whispers excuse me excuse me and I am dying laughing and when she finally gets back in the car I get out and go to the stand and ask so now we were ready to settle down to watch the movie when our windshield fogs up so I ask her if she would get out and wipe off the window so here she goes getting out of the car and she runs around the car and it is fogged up in the inside not the outside Jasmine looked like Spiderwoman running around the car and it was so funny, she gets in the car and the light takes forever to go off and she is almost down in the floor board trying to hide so people want see her and I am dying laughing still, I know I missed alot of the movie but I didn't miss Jacob with his shirt off. I think I like going to the inside movies where there are advantages like.
1. Air condition
2. There is always a parking space outside.
3. The seats are comfortable
4. There is no station to figure out to hear the movie. Thank goodness we would never hear a movie if we had to tune into a radio station.
5. Now let me get started on the bathroom. There was two stalls and they were painted bright red a shock to me a little embarrassing.
I was dissappointed with the movie but had a great time there with Jasmine. We always have great trips together even if it is a short trip. She slept all the way home and we got home at 2:45. Everyone needs to go to the drive-in to appreciate the real movies.

5 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

nice


visit me

http://wwwalhuraiby.blogspot.com

Fitness shoes said...

Thank you for your so funny information,very well.Do you like shopping online? I can introduce some site for you.Very fine quality and reasonable price. www.hiallstar.com can supply converse shoes and MBT shoes on sale; www.mychosenwholesaler.com can supply fine Coach bag online and Tiffany Necklace,also have www.brandclothingfactory.com . the products it can supply just like its name.

debbykubas said...

Ive just created my blog site & some how ended up on your site...I'm posting because I went to my local drive in last night!

umair said...

very well formed blog i like article'mary makes you smile' keep on writing best of luck

sarah lee said...

I think I like going to the within movies where there are opportunities like Air condition,There is always a garden space outside,The seats are pleasant ETC..

Great fire alarm