Monday, June 14, 2010

My Monday

Hello everyone that reads my blog. I inherited a kitten and her name is Nala we were at the shop on Saturday and 2 boys came by there and had the kitten and said someone threw the kitten in their yard, so, I couldn't leave it.. She is the sweetest kitten and she has slept all day today. She wants to get right at your neck and just lay there and go to sleep it is so weird. She has a sweet personalty.

When I got up this morning I went to Trussville to meet the towing people. We called Michaels Towing and they said they would be there on Sunday to pick up the car, we called as soon as church was out and they said they would call him back, guess what no call. So Alex called as soon as he got up and asked what was going on and they seemed to not remember he called. I just think they didn't want to come so they didn't. We couldve already had it done but they said they would do it and we waited. But we ended up calling ABC Towing in Trusville they said they would be there at 12:30 so I get there at 12:10 and at 1:10 they still weren't there so I called and they said it would be 15 more minutes so I got smart and went in Target and looked around. They arrived and it took all of 10 min. to load the car and he got a lower rate with this towing company. If you need a vehicle towed DO NOT CALL MICHAELS IN GRAYSVILLE call ABC Towing.

I think my new name for this blogged should be count your blessings because I went to Trusville in Billy's car and it has no air so I decided to think of all my blessings and I counted a bunch and I forgot all about how hot it was outside. I think everyone should take a minute everyday and list their blessings. During the heat i thought about I am so lucky to have air at home. Now let me just say the air at home was out for three days and it was 90 degress in our house. I am thankful for all the hard workers that work in the heat to help people in distress like I was. It is such a hot job and someone has to do it. Thank you to all the heating and air conditioning workers.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful Christian family. I am so proud of them. I don't understand why people judge people. I think people go about judging people the wrong way. My theory is this, I think if people have a problem with you they should not talk to others, they should go directly to the person and talk to them first not to your neighbors.
I am not a perfect person but I don't know but one perfect person and that is God. The Bible says "Judge not that ye be judged" This verse tells me that there will only be one judge and that will be God, not your neighbor, not the people you work with or your friends only God. I am so lucky to be a Christian, A Christian doesn't mean that someone doesn't make mistakes because we all make mistakes, and we should learn from them and not make the same mistakes over and over.

11 friendly comments:

AIDA RIFNI said...

Hi Mary, can I call you like that. I think everyone can't to judge the others people cause we have to understanding and knowing what is like who I am. I had mistakes, failure, get trouble to myself and others. And I can to be nice people . Why we give others not good sound to hear it. I'm not decision maker to other but we can to sharing and understanding with others. Be brave and positive always.

Smile is our sevice to others

Nice to meet you

raajive said...

its very good

Anonymous said...

If only one practiced what they preach.

ClinicalEyes said...

facts are arranged in this post in a v beautiful manner. like it Mary. keep it up

padam said...

Ved International Education is an organization run by young and energetic team to conduct IT development in Nepal. It has been working in a very smooth way since long period. The main objective of an organization is to reduce unemployment through self employment program. For this purpose it has been providing the training of eCommerce specially related towards outsourcing.

online job in Nepal

Anonymous said...

hola me gusto ,,,gracias

Piramit Evden Eve Nakliyat said...

şehirlerarası nakliyat

Piramit Evden Eve Nakliyat said...

şehirlerarası nakliyat

Piramit Evden Eve Nakliyat said...

Adana Şehirlerarası Nakliyat

Piramit Evden Eve Nakliyat said...

şehirlerarası nakliyat
Adana Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Adıyaman Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Afyon Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Ağrı Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Amasya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Ankara Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Antalya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Artvin Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Aydın Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Balıkesir Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Bilecik Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Bingöl Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Bitlis Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Bolu Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Burdur Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Bursa Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Çanakkale Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Çankırı Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Çorum Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Denizli Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Diyarbakır Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Edirne Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Elazığ Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Erzincan Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Erzurum Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Eskişehir Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Gaziantep Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Giresun Şehirlerarası Nakliyat

Piramit Evden Eve Nakliyat said...

Gümüşhane Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Hakkari Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Hatay Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Isparta Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Mersin Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
İstanbul Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
İzmir Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kars Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kastamonu Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kayseri Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kırklareli Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kırşehir Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kocaeli Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Konya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kütahya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Malatya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Manisa Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Kahramanmaraş Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Mardin Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Muğla Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Muş Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Nevşehir Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Niğde Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Ordu Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Rize Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Sakarya Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Samsun Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Siirt Şehirlerarası Nakliyat
Sinop Şehirlerarası Nakliyat