Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What a Great Day

This day was great because I slept in late until 12 which I haven't done in forever. I haven't been able to go to sleep for some reason. I have got to say some things I am blessed for today. First of all I am so blessed to have a home to stay in all day. I didn't go anywhere today I stayed home and cleaned Jasmine's room. Those of you that know Jasmine she can be pretty messy, so I thought I would surprise her when she gets home from work and it be all cleaned up. I have succeeded.

I would like to know if people other than me have a problem keeping vaccuum cleaners to work. I have a fairly new one and it quit on me already. Let me add I have had 2 in the last 2 months. Like I said I am counting my blessings because if one way don't work there is always an alternative way, so I got the wonderful broom and there I go sweeping the carpet which takes so much longer but it worked. So I will attempt to get another one if you read my blog please give me an update on a vaccuum that really works now I don't want to spend a whole lot of money but I do want a good one.

I am getting so excited to go to camp on Sunday. Alex and I will be there a whole week. I will not be in the Kitchen this time I am going to be a counselor. I am so excited about this. I love being with the kids you get to have devotionals every night and it is such a growing experience for me and all the others. Going to camp to me means leaving all the worldly things back. There is no TV now if you are reading this and don't go to camp you are probably wondering how on earth do you do it. The truth is you don't even miss it. There is no radio you don't even get in a car for nothing unless your in Hilltop Cabin and the counselor's will definitely ride up and down the hill. Mia and I will be in a cabin together and we will have a great time. Also at camp we get three meals a day which we do sometimes at home what I mean is full meals which is delicious we have the greatest food at camp and it is hard work. The cooks get up at 5:45 all week to get the meals started and sometimes don't get out of the kitchen until after supper, now it is alot of work but it is fun. We get to go swimming everyday I hope to work on my tan hahaha. We also get to play sports oh no I hope I can have oxgyen. just joking. I can handle it. I sure I will be exhausted come time to go home.

4 friendly comments:

College Girls said...

In my life my best friend come in my life that day in my life "WHAT A GREAT DAY"....

ClinicalEyes said...

hmm/// like it

ClinicalEyes said...

To know DO you have STD and relation between HIV and KISS
http://clinicaleyes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

A cigarette (include the Cheap Newport Cigarettes) is a specific product

made from finely cut and cured tobacco leaves combined with a number of additives (in some cigarettes the number can reach a hundred) and rolled into a paper-wrapped cylinder.

Smoking and smoking cigarettes in particular is a kind of tradition or ritual that appeared in the ancient times. According to the statistics, about 34 percent of people in the

world are smokers, so millions and millions of cigarettes are sold these days ? at convenience stores, supermarkets, gas stations and online. However, as the heavy taxes on

cigarettes and tobacco, many smokers even can't afford to buy Newport Cigarettes

for their everyday life.