Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Am Back

Hello everyone don't pass out because I am now posting. I forgot my password and Jazz helped me retrieve my password. We had a wonderful VBS it was great. I took the 4th - 6th grade to their classroom every night and of course I had the largest class first night 10 second night 11 third night 14 whoa go 4th and 5th and 6th grade. All the teachers had wonderful prepared classes. The teachers put in a lot of time into VBS. VBS ended on Wednesday and Thursday I had the Youth DEVO at Sylvan Springs Park and yes it was hot but it was great Christian fun.

It has been hot at the Courington's our house air was out and it took the air people 2 days to get here it was 90 inside our house. Billy's air in his car has gone out. My air in my van hasn't been working for a while now, but I am keeping on keeping on don't let a little heat stop you.

It was so nice to have Addi at our house for 2 days. She is back to her normal self. It was so nice to hear her laugh and have fun. She was a trooper in our hot house she didn't even complain. I love being with Addi life with Addi is always fun.

I really won't a summer job. I would love to babysit. If you know anyone who needs a sitter for the summer please let me know.

Alex's car broke down on him in Trussville tonight. I went to pick him up but before I got there I went to Red Robin to eat. Alex was with Daniel and they ate at Jim and Nicks so I had a wonderful Cheeseburger and great fries. I sorta enjoyed being alone for a change.

By the way I don't think I said the air is now working. Billy will settle down and become a happy camper in the Courington house if he isn't happy no one is. hahaha.

0 friendly comments: