Sunday, August 12, 2007

American Idol here they come

Everyone it has been so funny at my house tonight. It is 9:40 pm and Alex decides he is gonna get his attire together he wants to be different well, everything he tried on wasn't different but looked good on him of course he is mine and I am prejudice. He put on a brown sports coat with a nice casual shirt on under and had on jeans looked good until we noticed the hair it was a bit much he had it poofed out and you couldn't even see his eyes really funny looking to me. Well, Joey isn't coming home till about 8:30 tomorrow night Billy, Joey and Alex are going to leave at 1 in the morning to get there by 3 hopefully so they can get in line. I am looking forward to this starting and being over with everyone remember teen patrol lol. He still won't sing for us but hey thats ok I don't want to hear him anyway just kiddin he has practiced some and I have accidently listened to him and he sounded great. I think he got that voice from me his mom just kiddin, Alex plan is this he is planning to stay up all night tonight even though he has school tomorrow so when he gets out of school he will go to sleep and sleep till time to leave yea right, does anyone need him to do some work for them tomorrow afternoon lol. I am excited for both of them and lets remember them in your prayers as they are going to be traveling late. I told Alex if he doesn't make it real far I would make sure when he got home I would start his singing lessons he just laughed. I am going to get him lessons so anyone out there know where I can get someone to give him lessons let me know, those of you who live in the area.

I go to get my 2nd treatment tomorrow at 1 and it will last till 3:45 or a little longer this time. The treatment is called a Plasmapheresis and what this machine does is takes out your blood and purifies it it pulls out all of the impurities in your system I do have high hopes that this might work the one treatment I can't seem to tell a difference at all, the nurses said this normally doesn't work but it is worth a try. If this doesn't work the plan will be to go ahead and be evaluated for a Liver Transplant which I hope to get in May if we can hold off that long. The doctor said it isn't that my liver has worsened but the symptoms have now does that make any since not to me, but not much of any of this makes since to me I am just going through the motions with the attitude that God will take care of me and I know he will.

4 friendly comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I hope thing's go well with Alex and Joey. Who know's we could have a star on out hand's. I wish that I could make you problem go away this is not fair to you. You have been through so much. Well I will keep you in my prayer's and my thought's. Well I am having a problem with my back again another disk is not working right. I will get a block in tow week's one like I have never had before. So we will see how it goes. Well take care and May God Bless you and your's.

Emily said...

Keep up the good attitude and laughter. It is probably the only medicine that works! I love you! Hang in there!

Katie said...

I think Alex should sing "Delta Dawn" LOL!

We are praying for you! We are just a phone call away if you need us. Love you!

David Courington said...

Mary,
I saw Billy and Alex this morning on Fox 6. I think it was on the Fox feed and not just the local. It was a crowd pan, but pretty close up.
We are going to keep you in our prayers.