Friday, August 3, 2007

My new Liver update.

Today I was itching to no ends well that is no news to those who know me. Dr. McGuire called me today and informed me that when he gets this procedure approved through the insurance co. which will be next week he hopes I can get it. Yea me. The procedure is a catherer and it will have tubes that run to different veins and I will have to go either 1 time or 2 times a month to have the medicine put in, he said it is like Dialysis but the medicine is different. I will not be sick from this but the itching should STOP! At this point I didn't care what he did as long as he did something. He said that this is the only next step. The other medicine will progress the liver tremendously. He said he will do blood tests next week and check the liver progression and see if there is a big change in my points hopefully not he said but if so we will go from there. This procedure is a one day procedure and I will get a dose of the medicine while I am there. Yes all of this is very nerve wrecking but I know that this doctor is the best and he will only do what is in my best interest, and plus God is on my side and he will definitely take care of me. The Insurance has to approve this procedure to make sure it is needed yea like someone would want to just have this procedure for fun. This is my new medical update that I know all of you are so interested in. haha I hope to get it done soon. He said maybe next week. Mary

3 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Mary You are in our Prayers..

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Hey Mary..Thank you..I knew you would comment me on this..I will not call any names but Ashley Likes a Guy at Church..Thank Goodness Finially one we don't have to bring, not that I mind bringing them..But, when thats the case then we have the differences, in beliefs, you know...So any way Ashley just left the house with this person..with tag-along Thomas..Going to the Movies...and they went with this person yesterday and goofed off..I am just kind of glad I don't have to drive him home at 10:00 @ night..It is funny my mom and I were talking the other night how we would be glad when she got a BF that could drive for that reason...Any way you will see on Sunday who she is crazy about if you don't already have a guess...And he is 8 years older than her and a really sweet guy...

Katie said...

I hope this helps!! Let me know if you need anything. Love you as always!