Saturday, August 4, 2007

My house guest left me

Well, Kim and the kids came and stayed some nights with me and when they left on Friday I felt lonely I felt like I had family leaving to go back somewhere that lived far off. Levi brought alot of life into our house he is the sweetest boy and I miss my bed buddy. When it was time for bed him and I would go to Alex room and I would turn off the light and away into sleepy time we went. Addi did her own little thing she is also a light to the world God blessed us with such sweet cousins and we are so thankful to have them in our lives. I really enjoyed being with Levi I learned that he doesn't like WAl-Mart, neither do I sometimes he just threw a fit like I have wanted to do several times while waiting in a line at night where 2 registers are open and 40 people in line so "Go Levi" lol. The floor does look great and I am proud of yall keep up the great work.

5 friendly comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for letting them stay!

Anonymous said...

ujKe0b17Pt Progressive heRICXty6l Insurance Agents Xl7oa1tOwR Health Insurance Quote nXdCQifZGW Home Insurance Policy hScaRPZrk Insurance In Usa N6EpHdASR mortgage protection insurance hEnK5Pucpo pet health insurance ythx1bjoV insurance claim

Anonymous said...

clomid vs nolvadex pct | buying clomid online uk - buy clomid nolvadex, chances of multiple births with clomid

Anonymous said...

clomiphene citrate clomid side effects | http://buy-clomid-in-usa.webs.com/#19973 - purchase clomid online, clomid success stories first round

Anonymous said...

clomid how long to get pregnant | [url=http://buycheapclomid.jimdo.com/#42752]where can i buy clomid over the counter[/url] - buy clomid overnight delivery, ubze clomid sale