Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Yea Me

Hello everyone, I go to see Dr. Bynon tomorrow at 1, this is the actual Liver Transplant dr who will do my new procedure it got all approved thanks to Pat Gill. Here's what happened yesterday I called Kirkland and ask Dr. McGuire's nurse about the procedure and she was very ugly to me and ask me to call the insurance co and see if this central line would be covered so here I go of course I could not do it because they needed codes which only the nurses and dr. have, so I went to work and left at 10 nothing for me to do and headed to the hospital when I got there of course there was no Dr. and the nurse was gone so for some reason I headed out to visit Pat Gill (Tina's mom) and told her the situation and she got me to the right person the social director. I explained to this lady how ugly the nurse had been to me and even had the nerve to ask me to do her job which I was willing to do. So today to make a long story short McGuire's nurse was on the ball, Dr. Bynon nurse called today and I go have blood work at 12 and a chest xray afterwards and then I will have a consult with the new dr. They will go and put the central line in they think on Thursday and hopefully she said we could have the procedure done on Fri. She said I could have as many as 5 treatments a week until hopefully we get the itching under control. There is light at the end of my tunnel and I am so thankful. yea me. Thanks Pat

4 friendly comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

AWww Im glad Mother could help ya and I hope they can stop that itching and get you to feeling better. Hang in there.

Crystal said...

We are thinking about and praying for you. I hope all goes well with the procedure.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

good luck Mary, I pray for you daily..

Unknown said...

I really, really hope this works!!!! We're praying about it!