Wednesday, July 11, 2007

100 Things About Mary

1. I love my husband of 20 years.



2. I have the sweetest daughter of all, her smile brightens up my day.



3. I love my son Alex even though he thinks he knows a lot more than he really does.



4. I am excited about Jasmine graduating this year.



5. I love being a member of Gods church, when I was baptized it was the greates day of my life.



6. The next best day was the day my children became members of the church. They both got baptized in their Uncle David and Aunt Susan's swimming pool.



7. Breast Cancer scares me to death.



8. The saddest day of my life was when I lost my mom. I miss her smile so much. My mom taught me so much. My mom seemed to always make me feel better when I was down she always seemed to have the right thing to say.



9. I love the thought of my sister Pam having their first child and it's a boy. He is due in November, hopefully he will be here for Thanksgiving.



10. Having Bunyon surgery is really painful. Don't do it.



11. I love Addi coming to my house for the day or the night.



12. I am looking forward to having my 40th birthday tomorrow July 12.



13. I pray that my dad will get stronger as the days come and go.



14. I am so thankful to have Sally Hyche in my life she is the sweetest friend ever.



15. I pray for Mia Wylie and her family because they are going through a really hard time right now.



16. I am not one to talk about myself much and this is hard to come up with 100 things about me.



17. Last year I had to have a Liver Biopsy which proved that I had Primary Bililary Cirr. of the lever.



18. I am scared to death to have a Liver Transplant which I will have to have in about 2 to 3 years.



19.I love helping other people.



20. Saying no to people is the hardest thing for me to do.



21. I have worked with Special Ed. students for 3 years and it is a fulfilling job very tiring though.



22. My husband is the sweetest man ever.



23. My husband works so hard to support us.



24. I pray for my brother William so that he will find God in his life and start living right.



25. I love living in Shady Grove, it is a very peaceful place no one bothers anyone.



26. I am excited that Jasmine is dating someone that is a faithful member of the church of christ.



27. I am glad Alex doesn't have a girlfriend because this way I don't have to take him to buy a gift for her, because those of you who have taken him knows what I am talking about, it takes him hours to decide on what to buy.



28. Church is first in my life.



29. I love to go to camp we have attended camp since the kids were very small.



30. I miss my dad the way he use to be.



31, I am thankful for my husband because when I had my surgery on my foot he got me caught up on my laundry otherwise it would have never happened.



32. I love making people laugh, people being happy means a lot to me.



33. I drink to much coke, I am addicted.



34. My favorite place to eat is the Olive Garden.



35. I have a new job aT Bottenfield this year "Librarian Aide" Go Me.



36. I am very proud of Kim and Paul. They mean so much to me. Kim is always there if you need her and she never hangs up the phone unless she says "I LOVE YOU! Paul is a very hard worker and will also do anything for you.



37.It makes me sad to see papa in the nursing home.



38. Billy has the best family ever. Thanks to David and Susan for being there when we needed them.



39. I love you Levi. You are one special boy.



40. I love the thought that I have two teenagers and a wrecked car. haha.



41. I am very family oriented they mean everything to me.



42. I am very proud of Katie and Josh and their little angle Hannah she is so beautiful and has the prettiest smile ever.



43. I worry about my children safety everytime they leave the house. If something happened to my children I just don't think I could go on living.



44.I love scrapbooking.



45. I love being able to get my hair cut whenever, having a husband that cuts hair is a blessing. If I had to pay for a haircut I wouldn't know what to do.



46. I love to go out to eat, but we need to eat more at home that means me cooking. I can cook but I don't like to.



47. I can make some killer Ciannomom rolls and deathly donuts.



48. I am very proud of Zac Wood he is my daughters boyfriend he treats her so well.



49. We had a great vacation last week. We hadn't been on a family vacation in 3 years and being with my family meant so much. We laughed till we hurt.



50. I should take more time to fix myself up but I don't.



51. I love the fact that after church all the time we take forever to leave. Everyone stays and talks to each other.



52. Housekeeping has never been top priority on my list I hope to become better at it and keep it up.



53. I am excited about Alex going to play Tennis at school this year.



54. My daughter says that I make funny faces right before I laugh but I don't believe her.



55. I like to make up words and meanings for them that cracks up my kids.



56. I love to eat Tomatoes.



57. My favorite color is Yellow.



58. When I die I don't want any talking I just want to write a book and let everyone read the book of course it will be about all the funny things I have done in my life, again I want people to be happy.



59. Going to the funeral home with my dad before my mom died was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do.



60. I say to everyone always tell your mom you love them, talk to them everyday if possible because life is way to short and we are not promised a tomorrow.



61.I love to read. I just started reading books by Jodi Picoult, they are exciting books you need to read one.



62. I do want to finish college.



63. My son Alex is going to try out for American Idol in August. Go Alex.



64. I do like having people over at my house.



65. Children are my life, I love the happiness that children send out, they light the world and send cheer to everyone.



66. Having friends is very meaningful to me.



67. I love going to Lads to Leaders to Leaderettes every year thank you Kim and Paul.



68. I want to work on reading the Bible more and would like to be able to talk to others about the Bible.



69. I have never stayed on the computer so much until I just started doing a blog. It is so much fun.



70. I would love for my brother David to move here and live with my dad that would make things some better at least he would not be living alone.



71. I am thankful everyday to wake up and see the world.



72. Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. My kids are getting tired of it though. But I don't care.



73. I wish my husband would paint pictures to sell because he has such an eye for art. He has really done some unique paintings.



74. I want to do more visiting and sending cards.



75. I am not hard to please when I was little we didn't have the best of things but we did have a nice home and a warm bed to lay in at night and on holidays we always had food. Mom and dad always seen to that. You know now that I think of it we did have the best of things I just didn't realize it when I was young. Mom and Dad would do anything for their family. They always showed us love and never a birthday go by that they didn't tell us happy birthday and they love us. We didn't have birthday parties though so when I got married I had to get use the fact of having birthday parties because Billy gave me a party every year. I never felt left out or alone I always knew they loved us they would have done anything for their family and I learned that family is everything from them.



76.I want to make myself stop and sit down and watch a tv show with my family. I want to spend more time just sitting and talking to my husband.



77.I really like the summer more than the winter because winter is drab to me it makes me sad sometimes.



78. I would love to have a clutter free home.



79. I asked Billy out first and we went skating, that was fun.



80. I wrote in my diary that I would marry Billy when I was 12. Not that I would marry him at 12 but I was 12 when I wrote it.



81. I thank God everyday for making that dream come true.



82. I love the Christmas Breakfast we have at my house every year the time spent with family is remarkable.



83. Entertainment at my house on Christmas consists of us all watching Dee and Company and laughing our heads off because it is so stupid.



84. My anniversary is Valentines Day and that is great because I usually get 2 presents. lolol



85. I am easy to buy for and Billy is very hard to buy for. I usually don't do good buying him presents I like to give him money and let him buy whatever he wants.



86. I am proud of Kim, Josh, and Daniel what they have made of their lives.



87. Cooper Green is not a terrible hospital they took great care of my mother for 13 years.



88. The most amazing thing I have ever heard was when my mom had been sent home with hospice and days before she passed I was in there with her and she asked me did I see them? I said do I see what and she said those angels I said where are they and she said they are flying over my head they are red, green and blue and that's when she proceeded to tell me she was ready to go home, this made me very sad but it was such a beautiful thing for her to say. I knew then I would see her in heaven when it was my time to go. I love her so much she means the world to me.



89. I love to watch All My Children, General Hospital, and One Life to Live. Jessica on there has had a Liver Transplant and it is weird to watch.



90, I would like to keep my car clean but that is a chore for me.



91. God has blessed me so much in my life.



92. I have this obsession with irons, I just can't get the right one for some reason. My children laugh at me all the time about it.



93. I hate having to get Alex up in the mornings for school.

94.My family loves to go to Macroni Grill but I can never find anything I like to eat there.

95. I like to sit out on my back deck and read and drink coke.

96. I teach class on Wednesday night at Church and it is so fullfilling.

97. This is how weird my life has been from the beginning. When I was born my dad wanted to name me after my granny and her name was Willie Dean and my mom wanted to name me Mary. So all my life I was called Wilma (Wimpy) until the great day came and my mom was registering me for school and they said they did not have a Willma but they had a Mary Brasher so guess what. I got a name change. I know this sounds weird but I grew up pretty normal with the name Mary. Every now and then my brother will call me Wimpy.

98. When my husband and I got married he decided to get me a car, well it was a car alright. It came from Ensley and it was a yellow straight shift Honda which looked horrible and did I mention I could not drive a straight shift. Well needless to say it didn't last very long and we took it to the auction.

99. I am a great mother reason why is my son and I go to the Galleria at midnight just so he can get that wii game of course it is Football. We have done this for years now.

100. I am a g reat mother because at Christmas we went to Best Buy at Trussville and I wasn't expecting to get a wii and there was people in line outside and I said "what are you doing?" They said getting a wii I was so excited because I was going to get Alex a wii what the lady didn't tell me was not till morning. So I decide to stay all night and boy was it cold. So I told Billy to go get Alex and he can wait with me. Who cares if he knows what he is getting he can suffer with me. So Alex and his friend Justin came and stayed. I got to sit with a lady in her van with the heat on while Alex and Justin sat in the cold. I got to Best buy about 6 and left the next morning at 7.

2 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

cool list

Kim said...

That's a great list! I'm proud of you for blogging so much!