Saturday, July 21, 2007

Being 40 Is Great




Look how the Bakery spelled my name (Publix) Marry, now I think this person needs to take some spelling classes. The cake was beautiful and was very fresh. The party was a blast and I want to thank all of you for helping with my party, each and everyone of you made this a very special birthday party.







Just look at these decorations. I just love this. I took lots of pictures here. For some reason I was very nervous tonight I know some of you will find this hard to believe but I do not like to be the center of atttention. Now those of you who know me will probable be laughing right now because of this last statement but it is the truth. ha.






Look at my new style. Phyllis got me this and the shoes are great. I love Phyllis she is always so uplifting and fun to be around, she is smiling all of the time. Thanks Phyllis.












Look at my cute little family. Billy had gotten most people to dress old for my party for fun and as you see they did. My daughter seems to think when you get old you will have black under your eyes and wrinkles on your forehead she had put black eyeshadow on her face. Just tell me who looks the best here? Me, Me Me.






Addi was the cutest thing she had on a old dress and had sprayed gray in her hair, she wore a hat and had on glasses that hung on her nose, she was so proud and I am so proud of her. Addi is so special to me I will always be here for her so she can make our life fun and never boring. She always makes us happy.






Hey look at this goodlooking guy, Levi He has the most sweetest smile ever. I love being around Levi even though I am not around him that much I love him with all my heart and I would do anything for him, he makes me feel good the way when he sees you he runs to you and makes you feel so special like your the only one in the world right then. I love you Levi. You make life fun.








Look at this handsome guy, Alex makes a cute old man. Alex brings such joy and fun in whatever he does. He is the best son ever. I am proud of my baby ha just look at him bloggers I know yall are all proud of him to, everyone needs a son like him. hahahah. I love the old man look. Thanks for everything Alex.



















I do not know what is going on in this picture, as you can see Alex is acting and I am trying not to act. For some reason I was the only one who looked young at my party. Now I felt great. Girls a little advice when you turn 40 have everyone dress old and you will feel very pretty and young.lol.









Just look at Daniel doesnt he look OOLLLDDD! This was fun fun fun. We had lots of food and everyone had the best time just being with each other that is the best part. The gifts to me are not that important to me the most important is being with my friends, church friends they make me happy and make me feel great, friends like them never send to astray especially the ones I hang with they will do anything for anyone and that is the way christians should be. Thanks Daniel and Mandi. Love you Mary.








Jusl look at my daughter who thinks old people should have dark eyes and wrinkles on the forehead and rollers in your hair, I have never wore rollers like that in my head. She also wore her pink gown for who knows where. Jasmine makes my life fun my children are the greatest but all people think their children are the best. I am proud of her for working hard and helping pay for her car that doesn't run half of the time and when it is running , you can walk faster than it goes. She is a g reat Christian Girl which is the most important of anything.










Now this is a goodlooking group of OLD MEN even the young men look old just look at Joey right next to me with the shorts on and all bent over, this is the greatest, thank you all for dressing up and making me look great. I had the best time. Everyone this is my church family see you can have lots of fun being with your christian family or at least I do. Thank all of you for this.



now people you know I would have to have the women I think the women make prettier old people than the men at least we are not bent over except for Amy in the blue moomoo. I don't know what I was doing in this picture I guess by this time I was tired of pictures. Thanks again ladies for making me look beautiful.lololol. This is one special group of friends thanks for all you do for me mentally and physically. Yall have seen me when I am down and helped pick me up and seen me when I was sad and helped me laugh you are all the best friends ever.






I have the best husband and family and friends ever. Billy didn't decorate in all black he did it in purple and green and blue and it was great. When I was young I didn't have a birthday party ever but you know what I didn't feel deprived, my mom and dad always told me happy birthday and I love you and that was always enough for me I always felt special, yes I love the gifts but that isn't everything. What means the most to me is God, don't know what I would do. My husband and friends worked hard to pull off my party and I appreciate it so much, there were many more at my party that I didn't post their picture I just want you to know how grateful I am for all the nice gifts and food, and for taking the time to decorate thanks to Billy and Addi. They worked hard on the decorations. Addi did a great job keeping everything a secret, I tried to drill her and she shut down on me and would not say a word she was not going to ruin any surprises. Thanks to everyone. Mary

4 friendly comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday, Mary! We love you!!

Paul said...

You're still young heart, never forget that.

Anonymous said...

NO MORE UPDATES? :-(

Paul said...

Mary, this is the longest you've gone without a post.

Be glad the BlogKop (Daniel) is no longer around.