Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tina section Go Tina


Look at you Tina in the background of this picture. You just think Daniel is sooo funny. I really wasn't trying to get Daniel because I wanted the many faces of Tina mommy of 2




I just love this picture you are so sweet and happy. I just love it when you get beside yourself.ha.I know you don't get out often. We only let you out occasionaly.



Oh how special. Tina I did not know you photographed so well, look at you. You Go Girl. Thanks for staying as long as you did at the lock in. You are a very special friend. Hope Bayley is still doing great.

2 friendly comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

WOW.. could I look stupider in those pics lol. I guess I should just thank u for not posting the one of me sticking my tongue out at you lol. I love your crazy self.

mary said...

Tina I could not find that pic. I looked and looked for it.