Sunday, July 29, 2007

Youth Devo Pic.





Here is just a sample of the night of our devo. We are all in our den and singing. As you can see Levi is the sweetest little man ever. We counted 39 people at our house. It was great.











Look what a g reat first time mom they are both the happiest ever. I am so proud of Katie and Josh. Hannah is the funniest child ever. Thank goodness she loves her picture being made, because when I wear everyone else out with pictures I can always go to Hannah. She will smile at every picture you take of her.

















We were all shooting the breeze before we had our devo. We had just ate and boy was the food great, for some reason the tocas tasted better than ever. Look at Jarod see he is a problem getting his picture made so I went straight to Hannah bug. There will be more pictures to come. Thanks to everyone who participated especially Paul our speaker and Alex who lead the songs.

2 friendly comments:

Mandi said...

Here is a link to most of the pictures from family day, I'll get you a cd soon!!

http://fhu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015663&l=71cab&id=150801034

-Mandi

Katie said...

Yes, Hannah is a ham for the camera. She is a beautiful child if I do say so myself!