Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My wedding Pictures been married 20years

I am sorry that some of the photos are blurry. But i got an idea from another blogger that she took pictures of a picture so I thought "I am going to do that. Just look at the Couringtons they are all so cute, the children are all grown up now and married and some have kids of their own.











This is a pretty clear picture of me and my dad, he was so sweet he had just told me "you know you don't have to do this" He was just kidding because he loves Billy he was just being silly.


This picture is so special to me, this is my mom and dad I love them so much. I miss my mom so much and think of her everyday. She was beautiful inside and out. Sorry this picture is blurry, but I just had to put it on my page.
This is my wedding party if you look close you will see Kim,Robin and Pam and David the little boy in the shorts is Josh he hated the shorts at the wedding he didn't want to wear them at all. There is David my brother by Kim.



I love this picture I got everyone in the picture, I am getting a hug from my mom and my dad is in the background just looking at how sweet. I wish I could freeze this moment, they are always so proud of me and love me so much. I had the best mom ever and she will never be forgotten.





6 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Addi looks a little like Kim don't you think...LOL...

Paul said...

that she took pictures of a picture so I thought "I am going to do that.

I can't wait until you take a digital video of a home video and post it on here.

Just teasing.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Awww Mary I love this post...I am sad because we just watched The Notebook And then I read your blog...automatic tears! lol I was at your wedding by the way & it was quite beautiful!

Crystal said...

Hey Mary! I'll have to go catch up on your posts. I'm glad you joined all of us in blog land. It's quite addicted and I'm thoroughly enjoying keeping up with people. Have a wonderful day.

Katie said...

Hey, Next time you need to scan a picture to put in on here - come on over. Josh still talks about how he hated to wear those shorts. You scarred him for life!

Anonymous said...

I know that when you look at that picture of mom giving you a hug, that you can feel her arms around you so tightly and that it takes you back to that very moment. If we only knew then how truly special those moments were, then we would have never let go of each other. I didn't know you had those pictures, I would love to have copies of them. Love your sister