Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Indian Creek Youth Camp 2007

As you can see Camp is great. Sydney and Jazz are dressed like this because of skit night they did a skit they called Gangtas. Sydney has been a part of our family since she was born I kept her when she was a baby so her and my children played together all their life she is the best.



Lindsey, Rachel, and Jasmine have also been friends all their life. They have so much fun being together at camp and outside of camp. Friends you hang with and meet at camp will last forever. We would rather go to camp than have Christmas. You would not believe people at camp and how they act it is funny. Not just the kids act up but the adults do to they act as funny as the children.

1 friendly comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Syd Loves Yall Too!!! I love the blog...Keep up the good work!!! You are making me look bad! lol Come back and see Bayley anytime. We enjoyed it!!! I may even go get you a Mountain Dew myself next time! lol