Monday, July 9, 2007

Hi my name is Mary Courington and I am fixing to have the BIG Birthday 40. This is really going to be a lot of fun. My husband is going to plan me a birthday party, he says it is going to be great so I guess I will have to wait and see. My birthday is July 12. My husband and I have been married for 20 years and it has been wonderful. He is the best husband and father of our 2 teenagers. I have a daughter named Jasmine who is 17 and a son named Alex which is 16. They are 14 months apart and boy has life been interesting, never a dull moment in the Courington household. My family is the light of my life and they mean the world to me.



I am a faithful member of Sylvan Springs Church of Christ. I have a lot of special friends at church and outside of church. Sally Hyche is one of my special friends, she is funny to watch and fun to go out to eat with, with her you never know what will happen. Sally is older than me but you would never know it by the way she acts. My family and I are very active in the Lads to leader to leaderette program at our church. Kim and Paul head this up and they do a great job at it. This program will build up your christianity, and you will learn so much from this program.

0 friendly comments: