Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life as it is today.

Today is a sad day, because of the Nabors family and the Yeilding family. I just want all of you to know that I am here praying for you all and you will not only be in my thoughts today but days to come. Losing someone you love so much is such a loss, it changes your life in a lot of ways but when that person is a christian it does make it easier for you. This isn't about me but I hope this will help those who have lost loved ones some. I lost my mom which was my best friend, we spent so much time together especially at the end of her life, my mom was a great christian person brought all of us up in the church and taught us right from wrong, the night she passed was not only the saddest day of my life but it was also the happiest. I know when my mom left she was already in heaven with her loved ones. The persons I called were my church family they were there in no time, I do not know what I would have done without my church family. I think my mom had the most beautiful funeral ever. There was no question about it I had to have the church sing, the singing was out of this world, it was so nice knowing that this was a special moment because everything that was said was so true about her. The only thing that helps me get out of bed everyday is I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE HER ONE DAY AND IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.Death is not really a sad day it is a day to be thankful for because there is nothing like knowing your loved one is in heaven. I Love you all and I hope to do more for my church family and others.

0 friendly comments: