Sunday, July 15, 2007

Youth just hanging out at the lock in

Just look how happy they are. Steven is just give out and it isn't real late yet.Everyone else is just so happy to be there and happy to be staying up all night. Now let me ask those of you who are reading this, "What do they get out of staying up all night?" I just don't get it I guess it is a young thing. Just look at Sydney and Alex how happy they look and I was thinking what is wrong with them it is to late to look this happy. They have been friends all their life and I hope they continue to be friends forever. My friends church friends are their best friends. They always have such a fun time together. Glad your back Sydney, you know what i am talking about. haha






Sydney is just like her mom special Tina just look at her face. I wish I could help you Sydney but at this point you are beyond help. Bless Rachel's heart look at that forced smile and poor Steven isn't even acting happy, but everyone Steven was fun and happy the whole night. Go teenagers. I love you all. Thanks for keeping me sooo young. Anymore lock ins and I might be to old to participate I do need my beauty sleep ya know. haha.

3 friendly comments:

Anonymous said...

im happy to be back mama mae im glad yall forgave me =] i love you =]

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

poor stephen, I didn't think he would make it but he did...I had so much fun.....we were at ICYC for evening worship...see you wednesday...

Paul said...

Looked like fun!