Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our Lock In at church Friday night.

Let me start by saying sorry I did not post yesterday, believe me it bothered me, but I was so tired from staying up all night that I had to get some sleep. I slept till 2 and then got up and out we went. Well, as you can see here is Hannah with her granna and gramps, she was actually laughing out loud, she was the fun of the singing. We were all sing silly church songs and this is how she participated. She is a beautiful girl. I will tell you I took lots of pictures of her because she loves getting her picture took, she will laugh in every picture.




Here is Addi and Laurel at the lock-in well, actually I don't know why we call it a lock-in because we never locked the doors. Addi stayed up all night and finally conked out at about 4:30 let me add morning.





We are all singing and having a great time. Teenagers are big kids too. I am very proud of our youth.

3 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Hey Mawy...Do ew want to dow to Wawmat..Wif me...Peesss...I wuv ew Mawy....

mary said...

Eye wu wuv to i am sooo tird. Thanx Wynn nother da

Paul said...

Hannah is so cute!