Thursday, July 26, 2007

Youth Devo Night.

Sorry everyone that I haven't posted but I have been busy here lately. I am looking forward to all of you coming to my house tonight, anytime we have a gathering at our house it is a special moment I love being with all of you and so does my family. Here is the way my day has been so far. I think I burned my stove up just the front eye I hope, I guess I was cooking to much Hamburger meat for the tocas. I went to Parrish this morning to get the meat because Sons grocery store had the beef on sale. My friend James Kitchen is the butcher there and he is my personal shopper, he will call me whenever they have a big sale. Today I got 10 family packs of ground beef and 20 boneless breast of chicken for 45.00 wow what a buy. I love having a personal shopper. I picked up the meat and headed to the shop to get Billys mom and she was ready to go to the nursing home so out we go, I take her to Sonic and then to the Nursing Home. Pawpaw seemed to be doing great, he told mawmaw how pretty she looked and that her hair looked good and he liked her shirt, that was just today tomorrow can be a completely different story. So I finally get home and start cutting tomatoes, and cooking meat, yes everyone I finished cooking all the meat and it will be ready when yall get here. I still got the onions to go so if my mascara is running down my face when yall get here just understand lol. All the preparation is worth it and I look forward for the night, I will post pictures of the devo later see ay soon. Mary

4 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

SORRY WE MISSED IT YOU CAN READ MY BLOG AND UNDERSTAND WHY...I did talk to Alex and let him know that Angela's car broke down in our yard.Anyway maybe next time...Lynn

Katie said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess! :0) We had a great time and the food was great. I need to go to Son's!

Paul said...

It was a great devo. The speaker was especially outstanding.

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us! It was fun!