Tuesday, July 10, 2007








Hello everyone I would like to share these pictures with all of you. My dad finally committed to getting a dog and look how precious she is. He has named her Angel and as you can see he is very attached to her. Since mom has passed he has not allowed himself to get close to anyone or anything. He kissed her on the head and he said "I can't believe I just kissed a dog." This little puppty is 7 weeks old and is so fun. Dad was smiling and playing like the person he use to be, he still has a long way to go to be the person I know so well. But I know that God will help him through all his struggles and help become the person he can be.

2 friendly comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Awww your daddy looks great with his new baby! She is a precious puppy!!!

Anonymous said...

ANGEL IS THE CUTEST PUPPY I'VE EVER SEEN, I HOPE DAD CONTINUES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AND GIVES HIM GOOD COMPANY