Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Big Birthday.

Well, all of my friends have been waiting on me to turn 40. There wish has come true. Today is the happiest day of my life, 40 doesn't bother me at all I am just thankful to be here. Well, I don't feel as young as I use to,in a way I am falling apart.haha my foot hurts my head hurts and my teeth keep falling out just kidding, I can't get my hair to do nothing anymore it just lays there like I want to do all day everydaylolol.I can't run much anymore I get out of breath really fast, I have a hard time remembering things like my name, my children, and who is my husband? Authur will probably visit me soon and all of my bones will hurt. I know it sounds like I am falling apart but I am just kidding about all of this. I feel really good and I thank God everyday for giving me another day. One thing I do miss today is my mom would bring me a angel every birthday some were small and some were really big, she knew I liked them so much but I do realize I have a real angel around me now all of the time watching over me and smiling at me and I know she is not in any pain now. That does make me thankful. I want all my friends to know I will not be leaving this world since I have turned 40. (I hope not anyway) I am stronger than ever.hahahaha. My dad called me today and said happy birthday after my sister callled him and told him it was my birthday. Thanks Levi for the call this morning that was so sweet of you I love you so much. Jasmine got me a Lucy tag that is really neat and as all my friends know I Love Lucy. Alex hugged me and said he will have to get me something after he works with Uncle David today and makes him some money. I thought that was real cute. He was up real early and gone with David to get some work done. I am like my mom I don't have to have anything from them as long as we are all together and healthy. I love you all I hope you enjoyed this.

7 friendly comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Hey Mary Happy Birthday... I love angels too. As long as I have known you, you have always been such a good friend. And you remind me alot of your MOM, no matter how bad she felt she came to church and was always smiling...I am Putting something on my blog to you so check it out..I tried to put it here but it wouldn't paste it here....

Granna said...

Happy Birthday to my Mary. I love you. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.
40 is so young!!! I know the next 40 will be a hoot. Just think, when you are 80 I will be 92. Hey, let's plan to do something real exciting on your 80th, like go sky-diving!!!!!

Granna said...

Oh- I better start my diet, soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the best sister ever!!! Dad wasn't suppose to tell you I called him to remind him of your birthday. Mary 40 is the new 20, LIVE IT UP GIRL, If you want I can bring you those "YELLOW SHORTS" so you can wear them on your birthday and look so sexy. Love you bunches

mary said...

Hey Pam dad didn't tell me you called him I just knew. Thank you for everything. I love you so much and cannot wait till your shower, it is going to be real nice.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday